You rely on your wipers to keep your windshield clear in all types of weather. That's important, since dust, dirt, rain, snow, and ice can make it extremely difficult to get a good view of your surroundings.
How Do Wipers Work?
Most people use the word wipers when referring to the two metal arms that sweep across the windshield. If you drive a hatchback, SUV, or van, you probably also have one for the rear window. You adjust their speed to suit the heaviness of the rain or snow.Since the wipers are made of metal, they could scratch permanent grooves into the glass if they made direct contact. That's why yours came with wiper blades. These are the rubberized strips at the end that protect against damage while also removing even the lightest precipitation.
How do You Recognize Wiper Problems?
Eventually, wipers can begin to fail. Signs of this include:
- The wipers skip or bounce across your windshield
- Your wipers leave streaks on the glass
- The wipers make strange noises
- There are cracked or broken pieces of rubber in the wiper blades
Where Can You Buy Genuine OEM Wipers Online?
If your wipers do need to be replaced, choose a new set that was made by your manufacturer. These the only wipers that are guaranteed to be compatible with your model, ensuring the easy installation and proper fit that you want. Our online auto parts center has everything you need in stock and ready to ship. Buy now to save time and money!
No results found for "wiper blades, windshield wiper blades, windshield wipers". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!